What if I told you that there is a drink that can aide a multitude of issues?
A drink that can encourage weight loss, strengthen weak bones, assist in alkalizing body acids, improve sinus issues, can heal a sore throat, eliminate dandruff, high blood pressure,acne, warts and much more¹…
Yup, it’s true! Apple cider vinegar is known to relieve all kinds of ailments:
- Weight loss – ACV helps speed up metabolism to burn fat faster and curb those cravings. That is not to say it is a magic potion to miraculously make you lose weight, but it can help speed things up. There are a few studies currently out that have shown that it helps decrease abdominal fat, waist circumference, and triglyceride levels.²
- Alkaline acid balance – This is important because having a good balance here can prevent cancer and support overall health. An article by Healthline states, “Your body’s pH is a measure of your body’s acidity and alkalinity. Severe acidity can lead to a number of health problems, like acidosis — which affects the kidneys and lungs — and kidney stones. Recent studies support the observation that apple cider vinegar is beneficial for managing post-meal blood sugar levels. This can be very helpful for people with diabetes. Keeping it balanced is essential for maintaining good health. Severe acidity can lead to a number of health problems, like acidosis and kidney stones.”³
- Acne – Mixing one part apple cider vinegar with three parts water and dabbing it on affected areas is said to help clear skin. Make sure you are careful to dilute the vinegar so that you do not burn the skin.²
- Warts – Not a lot of people know about this one but it works! Before going to bed soak a cotton ball in ACV, apply it to the wart and then hold it in place with a Band-Aid. Leave it on and take it off in the morning. The wart will swell and may throb as it reacts with the vinegar and then start to turn black within the first two days. After a week or two it will be completely gone!4
- Dandruff – A home remedy for dandruff is to mix 1/4 cup ACV with 1/4 cup water. The vinegar solution is thought to restore the pH balance of the scalp and discourage the overgrowth of malassezia furfur, the yeast-like fungus thought to trigger dandruff. (2) Put this mixture into a spray bottle and let it sit on the scalp for 15-60 minutes, then wash it off. Do this one to two times a week.
All of these issues can be minimized through the use of apple cider vinegar. With its health promoting acids and Vitamins B and C, ACV promotes good health and detoxifying effects for the body. Simply adding two tablespoons to your water can help give your body the boost it needs.
For some more remedies and suggestions visit: http://naturalsociety.com/apple-cider-vinegar-cures/