What To Do When Injury Strikes
Injuries happen; it’s inevitable.
Being prepared is especially important if you want to be able to continue in a strength training program.
When injury occurs, my go-to is Poliquin Group’s Joint Task Force. It’s taken only during the acute phase of the injury, so within the first three days. This will dramatically speed up the healing process and the duration of the injury.
Here is a couple of nice studies on the powerful results the nutrients in Joint Task Force have to offer:
Studies on the enzymes trypsin and chymotrypsin published in the medical journals The Practitioner, British Journal of Clinical Practice and others showed:
- Benefits of accelerated healing time in boxers in placebo controlled trial of 450 boxers
- Effective in reducing the time lost through soft- tissue injury in professional association football
- Improved post-operative healing
- Faster healing of fractures
- Improved recovery and reduced edema
Studies on valerian root, passion flower and lemon balm published in the same journals revealed:
- “Nature’s tranquilizers”
- Calm the nerves without side effects.
- Relaxing and soothing effects
- Calms muscles
- Mild sedative effect
- Decrease in spasms
You only have one body, so you must take care of it!