Take Your Personal Training Career to the Next Level!
At Body by Choice Training, our goal is to inspire others through health and fitness.
We teach people how to train their minds as well as their bodies. We believe weight training and nutrition go hand-in-hand.
Our team has worked hard to create a culture at BBCT. We make every decision based on our core values: family, integrity, passion, education, and excellence. We work together for the common good of our team and the client.
We aim to help each member cultivate the gift of life through personalized fitness and care.
We’re growing and we want you to grow with us! Our current trainers can gain as many clients as they’d like if they are willing to grind and commit to improving their skill set. Not only do we help our clients achieve their goals, but we help our team members do the same! We are seeking an entry-level, part time coach seeking for development and the opportunity to earn a full schedule of pt clients.
If you care deeply about getting your clients results and are driven to constantly expand your knowledge base then BBCT wants you! We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality service and results, while always striving for self-improvement so we can stay at the forefront of the fitness industry. At BBCT our coaches receive constant education and a limitless career path, developing our future leaders from day one.
Body by Choice Training is ready to help you take your personal training career to the next level!
We believe in DWIT (Doing Whatever It Takes) to create a clean, safe, well maintained environment that will inspire, and motivate our members.
As a team member, you will feel supported and encouraged to be the best you can be in your professional, and your personal life. Individual and team goals as well as continuing education are discussed during weekly one-on-one and team meetings.
Interested in being a part of our team?
Are you a personal trainer who is looking to attain a full schedule of PT clients?
If you value growth and want to be involved with a team that is unified towards one purpose, apply today!
- Adhere to BBCT training methodology
- Coach clients through safe and proper exercise technique
- Design and deliver comprehensive fitness programs that are safe and effective meeting the unique needs and wants of each client
- Be attentive to clients
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results through goal setting and frequent follow ups
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Nationally-recognized personal training certification AND/OR a fitness related degree
- Understand basic anatomy and physiology
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Excel in time management, organization and follow-up skills
- Desire to transform lives through educating clients on health and wellness topics
- Willing to grind, develop your skills and work to achieve full-time employment status
- Values excellence, integrity, education, family and team
- Passionate about their craft
- High performer
Benefit of Employment
- 401K or IRA employer match (full time requirement)
- Performance Bonus opportunities
- Health Care benefits through BCBS (full time requirement)
- Client base. Full schedule of PT clients
- Annual continuing education opportunities paid by the company
- Learning, motivating and growth centered environment
- Wholesale supplement accounts
- Weekly 1 on 1 continue education and weekly team discussions
- High end private training facility. We only offer the best equipment that matches our high quality service
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (616)259-9064 to see if we are hiring & taking interviews.