How To Sleep Better
1. Keep all forms of electronics out of the room.
- Cell Phones/Home Phones
2. Set up your room like a bat cave.
- Make the room as dark as possible
- Cover windows
- Cover all lights from devices (alarm clock, etc.)
3. Minimize clothing while sleeping.
- Take all forms of jewelry off
- Make sure bed blankets are made evenly and not bunched up
4. Have a relaxing bedtime routine.
- Stop using all electronics 30 minutes before bed
- Stretch and or meditate for 10-15 minutes
- Grateful log (list 10 things you were thankful for that day/make tomorrow’s to do list)
5. Sleep in a cool environment.
- Lower temperature before bed
- Avoid hot showers right before bed