We will be in touch soon to schedule your in-person appointment with our expert team of personal trainers.
Your assessment will occur at our Grand Rapids facility, on Lake Drive, near Cascade and East Paris.
Your personal trainer will perform a structural assessment and you will learn:
- What muscles are over-active and tight
- Which muscles are under-active and weak
- Why you are in pain and understand the links between an imbalance and what you are feeling
- Why you may have hit a strength plateau and understand why the imbalance is preventing future progress
- An approach to exercise that produces better results, lower injury rate and pain free living
We look forward to working from you and will email you soon to set an appointment. Or you can contact us directly if you prefer.