Our cleaning products and hand sanitizer are FDA-approved and meet CDC/EPA/WHO guidelines. We have developed a rigorous cleaning and disinfecting process, as well as cleaning policies and procedures that are now an integral and mandatory part of our staff’s role here at BBCT.
We do need your help to keep you, your fellow members and our staff safe!
You can help us by adhering to the following policies and procedures if you wish to use the facility:
- We still have a 24-hour cancellation policy. This policy, however, does not apply if a client indicates fever, cough or shortness of breath. If you are sick, stay home!
- If a client has a fever, they must be fever free for at least 72 hours prior to using the facility
- All clients MUST enter through the front door
- All clients MUST sanitize hands immediately upon entry into the facility
- We will perform a contactless fever check upon entrance to the facility. We feel this is necessary for the safety and comfort of our staff as well as your fellow members.
- Please bring your own water bottle, already filled with water
- Wear a mask at your own discretion
- We ask that you stay out of the kitchen, this is for staff only
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer as often as you would like! You will find sanitizer readily available all around the gym
By using the facility, you are certifying that, to the best of your knowledge, you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and have not had exposure to a symptomatic individual.
Upon our re-opening, for the safety of our clients and staff members, Corrective Exercise will only be available on Saturdays and you MUST sign up ahead of time. If a time is full, you will have to come in at another time. (we expect to re-evaluate this policy every 2 weeks or as we feel necessary).
If you are someone who typically utilizes Corrective Exercise often, in light of the fact that we have been closed for 2-1/2 months, you can utilize your sessions in order to train more throughout the week.
If utilizing Corrective Exercise, we ask that you wipe down all equipment you have used after each exercise or after each set if you are sharing equipment. This includes dumbbells, mats, rollers, etc. You can reference our “gym guidelines” posted throughout the facility.
If you are in a “high risk” category or are not comfortable with our current policies, we completely respect that and will keep your membership on hold until you feel comfortable using the facility.
Owner and Head Personal Trainer