True fitness is about laying a foundation now for a quality life in years to come. We look forward to meeting you!
One of our experts will meet with you in person, talk about your goals, limitations, health & exercise history. A no obligation discussion to determine if we are the right fit for you.
We will take extra care to discuss any past injuries, surgeries or limitations, how your general health is now, and then tailor a fitness and nutrition plan just for you!
Book below, or request a time to chat today.
Request a Time To Chat!
We will discuss your goals, your history and how you can achieve the health you desire.
We’ll start with a little background about you, including:
- How committed are you to achieving your goals?
- What is your biggest obstacle right now?
- What do you value most in life?
Then, we’ll dive into things like:
- How have you exercised in the past?
- Do you have any physical limitations, such as an injury?
- What kind of health history does your family have?
- Have you had any blood work done lately?
- Are you currently taking any supplements or prescriptions?
- How do you sleep?
- What is your stress level?
- What is your energy level?
- What types of things do you eat?
While we learn about you, we’ll present some options to help you achieve your goals!
BBCT’s extensive background – not only in personal training, but nutrition, chronic disease prevention and injury recovery – allows us to give you solid advice, and the right options to attain the level of health and fitness you desire.
There will be options for tailored programs in:
- Personal fitness training to strengthen your body
- First Line Health Therapy to achieve higher levels of health
- Fascia Stretching to improve joint flexibility
- Online training and online health coaching to keep you on track
3 Ways to Have Your Consultation
- In-person at our private gym in Grand Rapids, MI
- Video chat using Skype or other system
- Phone call at your convenience
Let our personal trainers help you live better!
YOU HAVE 168 HOURS IN YOUR WEEK.
CAN YOU SPARE JUST 30 MINUTES?
WE’LL PROVE HOW THE RIGHT TRAINING & HEALTH PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
HELLO, MY NAME IS NICK KLEIN.
I am the proud founder and director of Grand Rapids exclusive personal training studio, Body By Choice Training (BBCT).
My team and I specialize in outcome-driven, effective methods of training, exercise, nutrition and supplementation as well as education for clients and personal trainers alike.
I have leading results based in personal training to those seeking excellence. It is my individualized approach, over 30,000 hours of client training, knowledge and practical philosophies that allow my clients to transform their body, and to achieve Optimal Health naturally. I have experienced several times those that come to us with little hope, poor health, injuries, no personal belief that what we offer could ever benefit them. My personal satisfaction: watching those people thrive.
As a leader and forward thinker, and with my wisdom and knowledge, I will continue to make an impact with the gift of greater health.
1. Exercise without a Plan is not optimum.
2. Exercise plans can be optimized when they are personalized. Anyone can improve.
3. Exercising that results in injury is both physically and psychologically debilitating.
4. Follow up and Accountability for results.
5. Health is a long term investment.
I have traveled all over the world learning from the best strength coaches, nutritionists, and mindset consultants to really find an approach that is very individual and that would allow me to have the tools here at BBCT to work with anyone who is serious about really stepping up their results and getting in the best shape of their lives.
I know that you are biochemically different from the person next to you. You need tailored information with tailored knowledge and a tailored approach. The only way to really get that is to have so many different tools in your tool belt. What we do here at BBCT is highly specialized and individualized to match people’s biochemistry at the highest level. So, if you have the will to improve, the outcome is virtually guaranteed.
Here’s to your success,
“I genuinely care about your overall well-being. My goal is not only to improve your physical well-being, but also your emotional and spiritual well-being. The Body By Choice Training advantage aligns your purpose with coaching that nurtures complete wellness. We are over joyed with the opportunity to help cultivate your gift of life with personalized fitness and care.”